Orange Juice Machine Reviews
Having a tough time finding the right orange juice machine for your home? Is your attempt to make your lifestyle healthy with fresh squeezed orange juice becoming difficult due to not being able to know where to start when it comes to picking an orange juicing machine? We all know that drinking fresh squeezed orange juice can improve your lifestyle. However when it comes to getting the kick start many of us just don’t know where to start! That is where we come in folks, we spent hours researching the best orange juice machines on the market and went through the trial and error so you don’t have to. Trust us when we say we did our research, we reviewed electric citrus juicers, industrial grade orange machines, commercial grade, and finally even hand held orange squeezers! Scroll down to see all the reviews!
Lazy to Read through our research and reviews? Check out our comparison table of the years best orange juice machines below.
“Looking for the best orange juicer on the market, look no further these guys did a great job in reviewing and researching the top gadgets out on the market before we made the decision to buy our juicer. Believe me, if you are a serious juicer like me and my wife these things matter!”
– Chuck Mckgee, Juicing Enthusiast
Our teams spent more than 68 hours researching what is the best orange squeezer machine out on the market for the year 2018. We went through tons of oranges to produce the best tasting orange juice, and see which orange juice squeezer will produce the best tasting orange juice. After rigorous testing, we came to the conclusion that the best orange juicer out on the market for the upcoming 2019 year is the Hamilton Beach 932 Commercial Citrus Juicer.
For making the best and fastest cup of orange juice the hamilton beach juicer is the best citrus juicing machine for home which has a great balance between a commercial grade machine and a manual hand squeezer. Alongside this machine, we tested several other gizmos for squeezing the best and freshest cup of orange juice and came up with a list of the best machines below. We even tested out small hand squeezers for those of you who might want to be juicing citrus fruits when out on camping trips!
How to Find The Best Orange Juicer Machine
If you look around on the market there are tons and tons of models out there that make purchasing the right citrus or press machine model such a daunting and difficult task. If you already don’t know there are different kinds of juicers such as commercial juicers, orange juice extractors, masticating juicers, citrus juicers, centrifugal juicers, and of course orange juicer machines which are also known as orange juice makers. Some people end up purchasing full on juicers which are unable to squeeze oranges like an orange juice machine does. Stop wasting your time and familiarize yourself with the right machine to get the best out of your money. Choosing between these kinds of juicers and making sure you get the right machine for your home is where it all starts!
We make the process of choosing the right machine for you as easy and seamless as possible. We highly recommend that you read through the best orange juicer reviews and articles thoroughly before choosing which would be the best orange juicer for your household. These reviews have been conducted after testing in our warehouses as well as collecting customer data and issuing surveys on the best possible citrus press machine that can give you a great return for the money you spend.
Who should purchase an Orange Juice Machine
Practically anyone who is looking to make more than one cup of orange juice and streamline and ease their process is a good contender when it comes to purchasing a commercial citrus squeezer. Many people purchase small hand sized orange squeezers, all though these are convenient and get the job done, they are not on the level of commercial, industrial, and automatic counterparts. These machines can produce a few glasses to pints of orange juice at a time and are more effective and faster at it. Take for example if you are looking to make a few glasses of orange juice in the morning or make mixed drinks. It is much more efficient for you to pick up an orange juice machine that is automatic or of commercial grade rather than using a small handheld squeezer.
Besides the fact that you will be able to produce your own fresh orange juice at home, orange juice machines provide you with nutritious fresh juice that will save you money. Take for example the price tag of organic orange juice at Trader Joes which is around $4 for 48 ounces. If you squeeze your own nutritious juice at home your spending one time cost on a machine and producing organic and nutritious juice at your desire. The cost will then only depend on the cost of the oranges on the market. In our case, we were able to produce 48 ounces of fresh orange juice under $2. I am sure you business-minded folks are already ten steps ahead in getting an idea to open up an orange juice business! To find out more about how switching to juicing at home can save you money you can read up here.
Our method of testing the machines
Our method for testing the best orange squeezer is actually quite simple. We look for machines that are first and foremost easy to operate, clean, look good in the kitchen, and preform at their price point. We also looked to make sure these handheld squeezers are not rough on your hands and wrists such that squeezing the juice for you is a seamless and easy process. We tested everything from hand held squeezers, manual orange juice machines, commercial orange juice presses, and finally electric machines.
Like we mentioned before, in our period of testing we primarily focused on two types of manual squeezers. We focused on electric orange squeezer machines and industrial or commercial orange juice squeezer machines. Electric juicers work with a reamer which when pressure is applied the reamer turns on its own and basically juices the cut orange for you. Industrial grade or commercial orange juice squeezers are used with a manual press which basically applies a certain amount of pressure according to the machine PSI (pounds per square inch) which will then break the pulp to release the juice. Most experts out there claim that for producing sweet juice without any bitter taste then the best way to go is go for a commercial or industrial grade juicer. However with industrial grade juicers’, there is the possibility of getting more pulp in your juice, but this can be easily solved by the make of your machine. Many commercial citrus juicers today now have adjustable pulp options.
Should You use an Electric Orange juice Maker or an Industrial Orange juice Maker?
As you can see in the above image the Jamba appliances orange press above is of industrial grade and has a press which presses the fresh juice into the Jar or glass of your choice. If your asking, yes these are the juicers used by jamba juice which tells you that industrial grade juicers are best for the job when it comes to quick production and large quantities. When it comes to industrial grade presses, overall they produce higher quality fresher juice. However, for some, pressing the lever down may still be too much of a task in which case we would then recommend an electric citrus juicer.
Best Manual Orange Juice Machine 2019
New Star Foodservice 46878 Commercial Citrus Juicer
This is one of our favorite juicers and our top pick when it comes to the best machine of 2018. The new star foodservice 46878 is meant to get any job completed with its large-capacity juicer you can squeeze a whole liter of juice into a large juice mug. With an adjustable pulp control paired with an automatic self-reversing reamer and strainer separating seeds from the juicer makes juicing super simple and efficient. Along with ease of use and power this juicer makes it on our top 5 citrus machine list. You can read the Full Review Here.
Product Specifications and Highlights
- Professional quality grade made of high quality cast iron.
- Great for squeezing the most possible juice out of oranges, grapefruit, and etc.
- Heavy base with suction for full control and stability during the juicing process.
- Easy to clean after a juicing session.
- More Details
One of the great things about a professional grade citrus juicer like this in comparison to basic electric citrus is the fact that it can prepare family-size portions without much effort. This is a great machine for anyone who is looking for simplicity and ease of use.
The highly efficient commercial juice press sold by unique imports is a 3-pinion juice extractor which is able to give maximum pressure with very minimal effort while juicing citrus fruits. There is a large opening between the base legs which allows you to put larger sized containers to catch all the juice from the juicing session. The wide base on the commercial orange juicer also allows for a good amount of stability while you are putting pressure on the lever during the squeezing process. The build in comparison to the higher brand name models is a bit different, this is made of durable cast iron with a coat of enamel finish to prevent erosion from the citrus fruits. While we saw that other brands may be made of fortified steel blends we find that durable cast iron was a more long-term material to use for usage.
Product specifications and highlights
- 28 inches tall when fully opened and 15 inches when closed
- Durable cast iron builds with an enamel finish to protect from erosion.
- Perforated strainer cone with a funnel cup which are two separate pieces made of stainless steel.
- More Details
Juiceman Jm8000s (Currently unavailable), but you can try Juiceman JM3000
With 800 watts of raw power and high/low-speed control, the Juiceman all in one juice extractor is a force to be reckoned with. The juiceman jm8000s allows you to get all your favorite juiced from a simple and compact design and gives the best of both worlds with a citrus juicer and automatic juice extractor combined. The feeding mouth on this beast is 3 inches wide which allows you to juice more without having to do extensive amounts of pre-cutting. As for the citrus juicing function on this guy, this is where the juiceman shines. It has 2 juicing cones which allow you to juice small to large citrus fruits automatically without doing any work!
Product Specifications and Highlights
- Powerful 800 watts of power
- Easy speed control from high to low
- A wide 3-inch mouth feed chute for less prep
- More Details
This orange press is perfect for those of you looking for fresh squeezed orange juice. The best choice products manual juicer is heavy duty and is great at eliminating pulp and seeds seamlessly. This large juicer is great for making huge quantities of juice that come out to be commercial quality. For the price and the size, you will not find any commercial juicer that can preform to the level of this orange juice maker. We are talking about a full ergonomic rubberized handle which can apply a PSI of 2,300. This means that you don’t have to put much or any pressure on your arms. The Jupiter large commercial press is a well designed and heavy duty citrus juicing machine that will not only last you a lifetime but will provide you with tons of juice in one go. This is one of our favorite and top rated industrial grade juicers.
Product Specifications and Details
- Durable construction out of cast iron and 18/10 stainless steel.
- An ergonomic rubberized handle which helps apply and withstand 2,300 pounds per square inch.
- Great for squeezing all citrus fruits.
- More Product details
For those of you who want a motorized machine, the Breville 800CPXL takes the top in its class. Equipped with an industrial strength motor, and shiny stainless steel finish, this sleek yet powerful orange juice squeezer not only squeezes the freshest orange juice but also looks good in your kitchen. Within the orange juice maker, the Breville team has equipped this squeezer with a commercial grade in the housing which ensures that the juices that come out from the orange retain the up-most amount of nutrients, taste, and flavor. In essence, many juicers on the market cause you to lose the wholesome nutrients in the fruits after the squeezing is done, however, this is not the case with the Breville 800CPXL!
Ra Chand J210 Citrus Juicer
One of the upcoming and big players in the market of orange juicing machines that are coming up is the ra chand J210 manual orange juice squeezer. A newer model and company on the block this guy hasn’t gotten much press and we are hoping we can be one of the first to cover this juicer in detail as it definitely deserves the attention. The ra chand juicer is able to handle all areas of juicing from home to commercial. This is classified as a manual orange press. Chances are when you’re at the bar having drinks with your friends it is more than likely they are using the ra chand machine to get you those drinks you love. We review this guy in depth to tell you why it is one of the most popular commercial grade gadgets that are used both for commercial and at home.
Best Commercial grade Orange Juice Machine 2019
Let’s admit it, we all love a glass of fresh orange juice in the morning. Freshly squeezed, so refreshing, so sweet, – what could be better? Since we covered a variety of industrial grade manual presses, we decided to take it a step further and review commercial grade gizmos. These are a bit more on the expensive side but are a must for those of you who are looking to juice large quantities of orange juice.
Freshly squeezed orange juice isn’t just a healthy addition to your lifestyle, packed full of vitamins and mineral but it’s delicious too. If you want to add this tasty treat to your daily routine and reap the many benefits it will provide, you’ll need a citrus machine that works for you. Though you can drain small amounts from hand-held squeezers, if you really want to enjoy generous amounts of orange juice easily and efficiently, a commercial juice machine is the way to go. But as easy as it is to use an orange juice machine, finding the right one can be quite the opposite. How are you supposed to find the what kind of machine works for you and your needs without exploring and doing your own research?
Luckily, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve looked at and tested a number of different commercial grade citrus juicers to compile this list of what we believe are the best commercial orange juice machines on the market.
-22 to 30 Oranges Per Minute: Make quick work out of your juicing process with the OrangeA juice machine, capable of squeezing 22 to 30 oranges, lemons or limes per minute. You’ll no longer have to squeeze each orange individually by hand. This impressive machine will easily peel and squeeze multiple oranges at once so you can enjoy as much juice as you desire.
-Heavy Duty: Made from a stainless steel case, the OrangeA juice machine is incredibly durable and sturdy. Heavy duty, this machine can take regular use and won’t easily be scratched or dented. The powerful 120W motor will run a long time without needing a break so you don’t have to worry about overheating with this durable machine.
-Easy to Clean: The OrangeA juice machine is easy to clean too. Even after squeezing 30 oranges into delicious freshly squeezed juice, you won’t be left with a machine full of hard-to-clean remnants. Instead, this sleek machine leaves only a quick and simple cleanup to make your job so much easier.
-Safety: You don’t have to be concerned about safety with the OrangeA juice machine either. When the lid is off, the machine simply won’t start so you don’t have to be concerned about tiny hands and fingers getting stuck. And in the rare case that you detect a problem and want to shut the machine off instantly, there’s a safety switch that makes it a breeze.
-Warranty: The OrangeA juice machine is bound to last you many, many years but also comes with an added bonus – a 2-year warranty. With the 2 year warranty, you can have peace of mind and know that in the rare case that there’s a problem; you’re covered.
- This is a highly effective juice machine for easily squeezing oranges, as well as limes and lemons. You’ll get a huge amount of juice out of this, with the machine able to handle 22-30 oranges, the most of any of the citrus presses on our list. If you love orange juice or live with a family who does, this is ideal for quick and easy giving you as much orange juice as you want without the need for manual squeezing.
- It’s incredibly simple to use. You pop your oranges into the machine and the lid does all the work for you. It squeezes every last drop from your citrus fruits, so you’ll have a full glass or pitcher of juice with no work. Plus the easiness in which it cleans makes the whole process so simple.
- This really is one of the greatest pieces of machine work for durability. Sleek and shiny even after several uses, the stainless steel casing is hard to dent or scratch and the motor is powerful enough to squeeze multiple oranges with no problems. And if you do run into a problem, the warranty covers you for two years.
- More Details Here
- The only thing that could be considered a drawback to this machine would be that since it is a commercial grade machine that is suitable for coffee shops, hotels, bars, and fruit shops, you may feel you don’t need one for your home. However, even though it can take up to 30 oranges per minute, it doesn’t have to. You can easily use this as a personal juicer and reap all the benefits of a professional machine at home.
- The OrangeA juice machine is quite small at first glance so you may be concerned about how it’s performance. But it packs a powerful punch into its small frame and can definitely hold up with regular use.
- 10-12 Gallons of Juice Per Hour: The Sunkist J-1 Commercial Citrus Juicer delivers 10-12 gallons of orange, lemon, lime or grapefruit juice per hour, more than enough for even the most enthusiastic juice drinkers. Simply pop in one orange at a time and the Sunkist juice machine will make quick work of squeezing all the juice out into your glass.
- Attractive Dome Design: The Sunkist J-1 Commercial Citrus Juicer looks more like the average personal juice machine than the others on our list. The beautiful white dome head features an opening for placing the oranges and a spout to pour the squeezed juice into a glass or pitcher easily. The steel base is sleek and modern looking, a nice feature for any kitchen worktop.
- Durable: Don’t let the attractive design fool you, the Sunkist juice machine is incredibly durable too. With a chrome-plated steel base and corrosion-proof plastic dome, this juicer won’t scratch or damage easily. The steel base holds steady, while the machine works, not tilting or wavering under the motor and doesn’t show any scratches.
- Dishwasher Safe: To make the juicing process even easier, cleanup couldn’t be simpler. All removable parts of the Sunkist J-1 Commercial Citrus Juicer are dishwasher safe so after you make yourself as much juice as you desire, you can simply pop the parts into your dishwasher tray and let it do all the work.
- Warranty: As durable as the Sunkist J-1 Commercial Citrus Juicer is, accidents can happen and you like to be covered when they do. For additional peace of mind, this machine comes with a 2-year warranty that’s got you covered in the unlikely event that something goes wrong.
- The sleek, modern, thin design of the Sunkist J-1 Commercial Citrus Juicer makes this a nice feature for any kitchen countertop. The attractive design is more modern than the traditional “bucket” type juice machines on our list. The thinner build also makes it very easy to store in a cupboard if you’re short on countertop room.
- The fact that this juice machine is dishwasher safe is a huge advantage. All the removable parts that come into contact with the oranges can be easily placed in a dishwasher for effortless cleaning. The remaining parts can be easily wiped down with a cloth if there are any splatters. This is definitely the most easily cleaned option on our list.
- This is a great juice machine for those who want a juicer just for themselves or a small family. The one-orange-at-a-time method is ideal for when you want a quick drink, but also works if you wish to make larger quantities for groups of people. Easily takes care of any cravings for juice you may have and the spout makes it super easy to gather the liquid into a glass.
- More Details
- Due to the one-at-a-time method of squeezing the oranges, the Sunkist J-1 Commercial Citrus Juicer may be a bit slower than the other two options we’ve listed, particularly if you want to juice many apples for a large group of people. However, it’s still very fast and easy to keep slipping in oranges one after another, so it poses little problem.
- Since the spout is fixed at a particular height, you could potentially run into problems if your pitcher was too tall to fit under. However, this juice machine should work for all glasses and standard size pitchers, so you’re unlikely to run into a problem
XtremepowerUS Lemon Orange Squeezer Commercial Juicer Auto Feed (XPJ-101)
- 20 to 22 Oranges Per Minute: The Xtremepower juice machine lives up to the name, thanks to its ability to squeeze 20 to 22 oranges per minute. The juice flows out from both sides of the container, so you can quickly gather a large amount of juice easily
- Auto-Feed: The Xtremepower orange juice machine is super easy to use, thanks to the auto-feed feature. Simply place the oranges on the top rack and they will slide into the container, where the juice machine will start squeezing them automatically.
- Corrosion-Resistant: This anti-corrosion juice machine holds up well long-term, resisting scratches and breakage from constant use. The stainless steel build and plastic case hold up great against general wear and tear so that you can enjoy your juice machine long-term.
- Safety Switch: Should you ever need it, the Xtremepower juice machine also features a handy safety switch that will stop the motor instantly. Useful for stopping a jam or protecting curious little fingers.
- Warranty: Just like the commercial grade machines above, the Xtremepower juicer comes with a 2-year warranty, so you’ve covered should you run into any unlikely damage.
- This juicing machine is highly effective for squeezing large quantities of juice quickly and efficiently whenever you need. The auto-feed feature, twin openings, and huge capacity make this great for making juice for a large group.
- The pull-out trays are easy to remove and even easier to clean so you won’t be left with dirty residue inside or outside of the machine.
- Thanks to the auto-feed feature, the Xtremepower juice machine really is very easy to use. You only have to line up your oranges in the overhead tray and stand back and watch as the machine does all the work for you, while you reap the benefits of delicious, fresh juice.
- The only real drawback to this juice machine is that there is only space for glasses or relatively small containers under the openings where the juice flows out. With about 6 inches of room, it would be difficult to fit a pitcher under there. However, it will work perfectly for all glasses and in the case you wish to fill a pitcher, it is easy to first let the juice squeeze into a container before transferring it to the pitcher.
- The size of the oranges used must be between 1.6 and 3.6 inches, so it isn’t suitable for juicing jumbo oranges. However, this size is ideal for medium oranges, which are the most commonly sized ones you’d be using, so it won’t cause an issue unless you’re determined to use larger fruit.
If you’re looking for a quality commercial juicing machine to add a tasty treat to your routine, then you can’t go wrong with any of the three options listed. We truly believe that these are the best orange juicer machines on the market right now, but our personal favorite is the Orange A juicer. Capable of handling a huge amount of oranges (and lemons/limes), easy to clean and with durable construction that will last you years, I recommend the OrangeA as a quality juice machine investment that won’t let you down.
When using an orange juicing machine we always recommend for our readers to use fresh organic oranges as it is best to go as organic as possible to get the freshest juice as well as nutrients.
- One size fits all cone for maximum juice extraction which enables you do not have to worry about purchasing additional sized cones.
- Integrated filter which allows for capturing juice pits for clean and thorough juice attraction.
- Durability the euro lux motorized citrus juicer is able to handle a lot of wear and tear with its sleek stainless steel design not only does it look great in the kitchen but also is able to take a heck of a lot of juice.
- Easy to use for anyone looking to get into citrus juicing, this is a great beginner orange juicing machine for people who are looking to get a great bang for their buck.
- Direct serve and juice, after placing the citrus fruits on the motorized cone the juice is extracted and goes directly into your glass ready to serve.
- The highly effective anti-drop system which allows for a no mess juicing experience, once you are done juicing it is like no one stepped in the kitchen in the first place!
- The powerful motor which can handle faster results of juicing as opposed to a lower motor engine. The motor on this piece of equipment is 160Watts.
- Detachable parts for a complete and easy system for you to clean and take care of your parts.
- More Details
- This machine is a bit on the smaller end and might not be great for large families due to the size limitations.
- Due to a one size fits all cone you may have issues when juicing larger grapefruit.
- Smart Flo patented system within the electric juicer which allows for complete elimination of pulp within the juice and smooth juice.
- Adjustable cone design which can juice small lemons to large grapefruits, this is one of the features from this juicer that really stood out over the other counterparts that were electric that we tested. It is quite rare to find an electric citrus juicer with an adjustable cone.
- Powerful X-Tract hand juicing system which allows for you to juice and power through pulp and pits which will eventually allow you to receive maximum amounts of juice.
- No overflowing of juice into center spindle during the juicing process.
- Motor allows for spinning and clearing unnecessary debris out of the juice.
- Very easy to clean and maintain.
- More Product Details
- Made from cheaper material than the more expensive models like the breville 800 series and does not have much of a sturdy design.
- The lever on the top is quite useless and no use to use during the juicing process.
- Not a good citrus juicer if you are looking to juice mass quantities of juice, in that case, we highly recommend something like the Breville 800CPXL.
VonShef Premium Electric Citrus Fruit Juicer
- Stainless Steel elegant design for a sleek look that will make any other kitchen tool in your kitchen look to shame. The stainless steel design also keeps it easy to clean and perfect for addition in your kitchen.
- Powerful & Quite motor that will get the juicing done effectively and efficiently without waking up the whole family in the morning. For those late night juicers, this makes it perfect for a hot summer night to go down and make a fresh glass of orange juice with an electric juicer without waking anyone up.
- The stable base which prevents any sort of sliding on the kitchen counter while juicing.
- Extracts more juice than a hand held squeezer.
- Two different sized cones made available so that you can use either for lemons or for oranges.
- Effective straining mechanism to catch any kinds of pulp and seeds which will cause havoc and problems for juicers looking for pulp-free juice.
- Very user-friendly and affordable
- More Details
- The unit is quite small and compared to other juicers that are electric it may not look so appealing to the eye.
- Some parts of the juicer are a hassle to clean in the dishwasher.
NOVIS 4-in-1 Vita Citrus Juicer
- Multifunction technology, the novis 4 in 1 citrus juicer can do the job of an electric press as well as taking care of any other kind of juicing needs for you. With the 4 in one technology novis is able to provide for you maximum extraction at a great rate.
- Autospeed with the auto speed technology in the citrus juicer you are looking at a power system that reacts differently according to the kind of citrus fruit is juiced. The power system will adjust in relevance to the fruit being extracted.
- Drophold easy to operate spout prevents for any excess dropping of juice while juicing.
- The juicer includes several options for the user to customize depending on what you want when it comes to juicing your fruit. This is rare in many automatic citrus juicers.
- Adjustment to how much pulp you want in your juice can be made, little to no pulp or some pulp.
- Easy to clean as well as operate in the kitchen.
- The ability to do a different kind of juicing tasks especially when it comes to juicing oranges is phenomenal. If you are looking for a citrus press grade glass of orange juice in the morning you can have it, and then switch over to centrifugal type vegetable juice later that day.
- Great design which makes for a great addition to any family kitchen.
- More Details
- This juicer is a bit more on the pricier side and may not be appealing for those of you who are looking for a juicer that is exclusive to just citrus fruits.
- Works great when it comes to citrus fruits but when it comes to juicing other kinds of vegetables and fruits it works as an average centrifugal juicer.
Best Orange Juicing Press Machine Under $200
Before we came to juicing at home we used to visit jamba juice quite frequently to get our fix of fresh juice. As a result, we decided to contact some of our friends who work at jamba juice to see which machine they use and they gave us the exact model! So for all of those jamba juice fans the jamba appliances citrus juicer is the machine for you. A heavy-duty and professional grade juicer this grants maximum yield of juice from your citrus fruits. Unlike other commercial grade juicers, the Jamba juice juicer has a drop spout in order to cleanly and efficiently direct the fresh juice directly into the pitcher or glass. To read the full review click here or to check the best prices visit here.
Best Orange Juice Press Machine under $100
When it comes to buying an affordable juicing press under $100 it can get quite tough in finding a machine that will get the job done at the quality of the more expensive models. However, we were able to find a few models that produce almost the level of the more expensive models. One of these models is the best choice commercial orange juice squeezer. For the price it does a great job, it has the same heavy duty stainless steel design as the models above and surprisingly is able to juice almost as well too. It does a great job in squeezing out tons of juice out of the oranges and squeezing it dry. In terms of juicing we were quite satisfied with the performance, however, there could be a few adjustments made to the design to make juicing easier. To read the full review visit here, or to read buyer reviews you can click here.
This quite and powerful electric orange juice maker with its 50 watts of power can provide you all you need to get started with juicing. It has a built-in stainless steel strainer in order to prevent clogging and allows for easy cleaning after you are done with juicing. A unique feature to the tribest citrus juicer is that when you press down on the orange to juice it you really don’t have to push as hard as others which tires your wrists out. In fact, this little machine preforms much easier and better than electric juicers in a higher price range. In terms of the looks, the juicer looks almost like any other electric juicer however when it produces orange juice the motor is a lot quieter and powerful. Most users who purchased this machine seemed to have absolutely no complaints. This caught us as surprised considering it is a juicer in the lower price range and made up of lower quality materials. To read our complete review you can click here, or to see other buyer reviews click here.
- A large powerful feeding tube for easy juicing paired with a powerful 700W motor
- Stainless steel Micro Blade for quick and easy juicing
- Safety Lock Arm with a large pulp container to hold back all the pulp from fruits including oranges
- Comes with a 1-year warranty.
- CLICK HERE FOR CUSTOMER REVIEWS
Top 3 Orange Squeezers on the market right now
When you compare an actual orange squeezing press to a hand held squeezer you’re looking at quite a large performance gap. A manual press without a doubt is going to give you more bang for your buck by allowing you to produce large amounts of juice with less effort. A manual orange press like an industrial grade press machine will allow you to produce maybe gallons at a time while a hand held gadget will only give you a limited amount. Despite that we know some people are on a budget and not avid citrus juicers, so we decided to put together a list of the top orange squeezers that we found on the market. These squeezers for oranges not only provide high yields of juice but they have a great reputation amongst buyers and are quite frankly really affordable.
Top Pick: Chef’n Citrus
The chef’n citrus hand held orange squeezer is for anyone who is looking for a quick fix to squeeze some fresh orange juice. It is able to produce up to twenty percent more juice than other hand held orange juice squeezers due to the dual gear mechanism. The dual gear mechanism gives this little gadget the ability to produce more pressing power. The squeezer is dishwasher safe and works great with grapefruits, lemons, and even limes. For those of you who experience carpal tunnel in your hands due to squeezing juice this handheld squeezer actually prevents that due to applying more pressure. Overall it is very easy to clean and very durable, which is why we give this squeezer the top rating.
- A very durable sleek construction made out of orange nylon and stainless steel.
- Works great in the kitchen and bar for a quick squeeze
- Dishwasher safe
- Additional Details And Specifications
When it comes to a nice looking hand squeezer for oranges the new star orange juice squeezer not only works great but it has a nice look to it. Most hand held squeezers are quite simple when it comes to design however the stainless steel design of this little gadget makes it look great. It is a bit larger than the average handheld device and has a large opening to place the citrus fruits which measure approximately 3 and 5/16inches. When it comes to juicing everything from the fruit to the thick skin may even get juiced this is good because it utilizes the fruit in a great manner to ensure that it gets completely squeezed. The handles all though looking like they are solid metal is actually not as sturdy as they seem which could be a downside to the new star design. Overall it is a great hand held juicer for large citrus fruits from large lemons to the average sized orange.
- Constructed of heavy duty die cast stainless steel for great aesthetics and long-term durability.
- Great at extracting out all the juices from the citrus fruits.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Additional Product Specifications
Mediterranean ways Manual Jumbo Orange and Lemon Squeezer
The large Mediterranean ways citrus orange squeezer is a hefty hand held squeezer that will get you a good squeeze for any lime or orange. It has a unique 13 hole design which gives a lot more juice than the average 7 hole design juice extractors. The heavyweight design is a lot more durable than the new star food service squeezer. The construction of the unit is made with 304 food grade stainless steel which is designed with an ergonomic silicone handle which gives you a firm non-slip grip. This makes squeezing really easy for end users and doesn’t put the strain on your hands while getting the work done. Most squeezers do not have this ergonomic handle which can cause a lot of strain to your hands while getting juicing done. This was one of our favorite features of this little guy.
- Large 3.44-inch diameter citrus juicer which is able to juice everything from lemons to large oranges.
- A unique 13 hole design with ergonomic handle for squeezing for less strain and more juice.
- Durable and long-lasting construction.
- More Product Details
Taking Care of your Orange Juice Machine
All of the small squeezers we chose above are really easy to maintain and clean. All of them are easy to wash and are easy to refill as well as squeeze orange through a manual hand press. However, we still suggest all of our readers who are really serious about juicing to focus on finding a juicer that is either of commercial grade or an electric citrus press. The reason we say this is because it is not only more cost effective but it is easier on you as the juicer to juice larger quantities. Personally, I believe orange squeezers have reached their max in age and have become somewhat pre-historic in this day and age where we want not only ease of use but as well as more juice!
More Popular Commercial and Electric Citrus Juicers
We want to make sure you make the right purchase decision when it comes down to picking the right machine as it is quite a big decision. Here are some other top picks from our editors and may give you a good direction on where to start!
The Big Boss Stainless Steel Electric Citrus Juicer is an amazingly designed juicer that is quite similar to the EuroPrep Citrus Press Juicer (no longer on the market) and has a very sturdy construction stainless steel base with highly non-slip feed. Alongside that, it has a simple easy to use lever operation like the Breville citrus juicers which make it very easy to squeeze juice. The lever applies pressure to the citrus fruit which sits on top of the ream and squeezes the juice out. In our evaluation, it worked quite similar to the breville 800cpxl since both machines are in the same class for juicing. It also has a removable filter which allows you to save the pulp and a non-drip spout which keeps your kitchen counter from getting all messy and sticky!
We also thought you might want to check out the Bodum Bistro Electric Two Speed Citrus Juicer which is a very affordable alternative to the more higher end and costly citrus juicers out on the market. This is a lever-free squeezer machine which is primarily electric. A unique thing about this gadget is the fact that it sits a lot higher than other conventional juicers. This means you can fit a large glass under the spout to pour larger quantities of juice at once. Rather than using a lever design, the bodum bistro electro citrus juicer is made in such a way that the user has to press down on the citrus fruit through the design. The only complaint we had about this juicer was the fact that the bodum bistro citrus juicer actually makes it difficult to get any pulp whatsoever. We sometimes like our pulp you know!
The Epica Powerful Stainless Steel Whisper-quiet Citrus Juicer-70 Watt motor was a great electric juicer but in comparison to our top choices it did not really come up to par in performance. It was difficult to pinpoint exactly where the flaw was in the design of this electric citrus juicer but we could not find it. One great thing about this machine was the fact that it was really quite while the juicing process was going on. It also includes 2 reamers when you purchase it so that you can fit different sizes of citrus fruits for your liking. Despite our experience, it seems as though several buyers have rated this as one of the top citrus juicers on the market. This could be due to the simplicity and ease of use.
During our testing phase, we came across the VonShef Premium Electric Citrus Fruit Juicer which is quite an underdog brand in the arena of electric machines. Despite the fact that it isn’t as popular as brands such as the breville or epica juicers it is one of the highest rated electric juicers on the market right now. Not only is it great in aesthetic build with the stainless steel wrapped housing but it is completely designed to be user-friendly. It also has BPA free plastic parts which easily come apart for cleaning and this allows you as the user to get the purest and additive free juice. Included with the juicer are 2 different sized cones, the smaller one is for lemons and small oranges while the large cone is for grapefruits and large oranges. The strainer portion on the juicer catches seeds and pulp very easily in comparison to the electric citrus squeezers we reviewed. Including the lid, the juicer is a total of ten inches tall and the spout has two convenient positions closed and open. The open spout is about 4 and a half inches from the base of the unit which allows for room to place a decent sized glass or jar.
Over the long term, we realized that juicing at home with a proper gadget can actually improve your health benefits and save you a ton of money when it comes to drinking fresh and satisfying juice. The main issue a lot of people have when it comes to juicing is the fact that purchasing a proper machine can sometimes get really tiresome and also turn people away when the initial cost may seem high. However this is not necessarily true, in fact, we recommend our friends and family to always read reviews on machines that are flooding the market before going out and actually purchasing a machine. This is a huge and important step as this is your hard earned money and you need to make sure what you are purchasing is what you will eventually fall in love with and use for the rest of your life.
The thing is that you will in the long run definitely save a lot of time and money when it comes to getting a good orange squeezing machine. Not only that but you will be regulating what exactly goes into your body in times where organic may not actually mean organic. Once you get a proper machine you will also be able to squeeze large amounts of juice from fresh oranges without much effort and will actually save a lot of time on your groceries.
Yeah, yeah we heard it before, many people will say but how do you know I will save money on juice with a machine when I can just go buy a carton of juice. Look the reality is, most of the juice on the market is full of additives and your not only paying for juice your paying for a whole load of extra stuff that comes with it. With your own juicing machine for oranges, you will be able to regulate all this and keep your efforts and time specific!
In fact, recent studies have shown that the more people who juice and have switched over to juicing oranges in their own home have actually saved a lot of money than people who decide not to drink any juice at all. Now, this is a very important fact to remember as one can easily get sidetracked from what they are doing and may actually not get into juicing properly and efficiently. A study carried out by Doctors Health Press shows that there are several benefits to drinking this golden drink. In fact, the benefits outweigh any sort of negatives that may get in the way of juicing such as time to juice or buy oranges. Just in the last quarter of 2016 sales of an orange juice machine went up significantly because of the number of people who are switching to juicing at home rather than purchasing factory made junk that could possibly harm their health.