How to choose the Best Garden Hoses? It is a well-known fact that the garden is an extension of your house and therefore should captivate and entice the eye all year round. Even during fall, when all those multi-colored leaves are strewn all over, you should always try to keep it looking well maintained and clean. So it is very important that you find a garden hose that will help you get to the difficult parts.
The following are the best and most efficient garden hoses you can find:
1. Flexzilla Garden Hose, 5/8 in. x 50 ft, Heavy Duty, Lightweight, Drinking Water Safe – HFZG550YW
1. This hose comes in a variety of sizes from 3-100 feet within a 5/8 inch diameter.
2. It does not lose its flexibility even in low temperatures making it easy to use around planters, trees, and shrubs.
3. It is also easy to coil up and store since it doesn’t kink.
4. Flexzilla Garden hose is lead-free, with easy to turn aluminum couplers that help in increasing and decreasing water pressure.
5. It is also lead-free making the water that passes through safe for drinking.
2. Camco 50ft Premium Drinking Water Hose Lead-Free, Anti-Kink Design, 20% Thicker Than Standard Hoses (5/8″ inside diameter) (22853)
1. It can be used in very cold temperatures since it has a self-regulating heater.
2. The water passing through the hose tastes fresh.
3. The couplings resist corrosion since they are nickel plated, and the outside is PVG coated to enhance durability.
4. The Camco hose can also connect to water at either side and its 6-foot power code features LED light indicators.
3. Water Right 400 Series Polyurethane Slim & Light Drinking Water Safe Garden Hose, 50-Foot x 7/16-Inch, Brass Fittings, Olive Green, USA Made
1. It comes in four different colors unlike the other hoses: eggplant, espresso, cranberry and olive green.
2. It is free from any materials like lead or BPA, therefore, making the water passing through to be both odorless and tasteless.
3. It does not kink even if it is light in weight. It can work in any environment and at any temperature too.
4. VicTsing Expandable Garden Hose, 50ft Water Hose with On/Off Valve, 3/4″ Solid Brass Connector and Double Latex Core for Watering Plants, Auto Wash, Cleaning Patio + Free Storage Bag.
1. It can be used in any distance since it is long (50 feet).
2. It comes fitted with brass valves that help in regulating water flow.
3. The VicTsing Expandable garden hose is covered in polyester that enables it to be dragged and pulled without tearing.
5. Arbour Expandable Garden Hose with Solid Brass Connectors, On/Off Valve, Triple Layer Latex Core and 8-Function Spray Nozzle (50-Feet, Black)
The Arbour Expandable Garden Hose is the strongest expandable hoses in the market and can withstand great water pressure.
1. It has a triple layer latex core that solidified its durability and prevents bursting while being used.
2. It does not kink or twist and is lightweight in its use.
3. The solid brass end fittings help you stop water flow when need be.
4. It is able to expand up to 3 times the length while in use.
6. Sosoon Garden Hose, Expanding Extra Strength Stretch Material Water Hose with All Brass Connectors – Bonus 8 Way Spray Nozzle, Dish Soap Liquid Detergent Container, Carrying Bag (50 Feet)
1. It is durable to use as it is also lightweight.
2. It has a unique design that helps with preventing kinking and any tangling.
3. The inner tubing is protected by an outside polyester fabric.
4. This garden hose is easy to install and use.
7. Teknor Apex Neverkink, 8844-100, PROWater Hose, 5/8-in x ‘100-feet
1. It is inexpensive to purchase.
2. It also comes in a variety of diameters and lengths.
3. It has aluminum couplings that make it crash resistant.
8. Hospaip 50ft Expandable Garden Hose — All New Expandable Water Hose with Double Latex Core, 3/4 SolidBrass Fittings, Extra Strength Fabric — Flexible Expanding Hose with Metal 8 Function Spray Nozzle
1. It is made from a very firm material.
2. It can be used for various purposes due to its nozzle.
Remember that, don’t buy Cheap Garden Hoses. To buy the best garden hoses, even if they are expensive, but you can use them for a long time.