Hunting is among the most fulfilling and greatest things that you can do. The activity will brighten your mood, exercise your whole body, and give you a memorable experience with the people you lave. Unfortunately, hunting as the whole isn’t as easy as it might sound. In fact, it will take a lot of skills and hard work to perfect this art. For instance, you should know the ideal tools for use when you go hunting. Getting a quality knife is a must in case you want to enjoy this sport. You can’t just use any knife here. Instead, you should use one that will meet specific criteria for your hunting game.
1. Spyderco ParaMilitary 2 G-10 Knife 一 Bestseller on the market
Spyderco’s ParaMilitary knife is a rework of the company’s large military series. The knife provides many improvements in the design compared to the previous model. In addition, it is more compact in size for easier day-to-day carry. While this tool was designed to be a survival knife, it’s a nice mid-sized best pocket knife for daily use. It comes with an array of useful features that make it a great choice to have whether you are at the office or in the woods.
- The knife is lightweight
- It’s made of high-quality steel
- Has beautiful G10 handles
- Smooth deployment
- Offers excellent grip
- Quite difficult to open
- Poor ergonomics for the medium-sized hands
2. Zero Tolerance 0350 Pocket Knife 一 Best for Most Outdoor activities
Premium-built by the Zero Tolerance brand in the USA, G-10 is a powerful and versatile knife. It was created durable so as to offer razor-sharp cutting. Thanks to the compact precision blade, this pocket knife is perfect for most outdoor activities. It is also ideal for accurate and delicate cutting or other household tasks. It has a high-performance blade that’s paired together with the textured G-10 scales so as to offer excellent mechanical strength and a secure grip. This tool has a liner locking system that prevents its blade from closing down when in use. The system also offers a secure way of safely folding the knife. With its utility design for conquering any task, 0350 is the perfect tool for any job; anywhere, any time.
- Made of high-quality S30v steel
- The Speedsafe feature can be activated through a thumb stud
- Has a good tight belt clip
- Size is perfect
- Difficulties when gripping thumb stud
3. Buck Knives 110 Folding Hunting Knife 一 Best For Strength
A very popular option, Buck Knives 110 is not just stylish but it’s also an affordable knife that comes with a sharp and versatile blade. The handle is classic and mode of Dymondwood wood-grain. Besides being easy to grip the wood also features polished brass bolsters which makes it aesthetically pleasing to any person. The workable ergonomics, satisfactory blade and beefy construction make this one of the Best Pocket Knives. The model also scores high when it comes to portability.
- Has razor-sharp blade
- Comes together with a sheath
- The manufacturer offers an unmatched warranty
- Great locking technology
- A bit heavy
- Locks modern pocket clip
4. Spyderco Manix G-10 一 Best for Sharp blades
If you love big knives, then Manix 2 XL will certainly suit you. The knife boasts of all qualities of the previous Manix 2 models, but in a large-sized format. The format is ideal for big cutting chores and big hands. Its S30V blades have a full flat grind for strength. This Manix also has a non-reflective Carbon blade coating that comes alongside matching the blackened hardware.
- Excellent build quality
- It is easy to open
- Has high-quality blade material
- The lock system is very easy to use
- A bit large
5. Benchmade 940 Knife 一 Good for Everyday Carry
This knife has a stunning design and ranks among the most beautiful models on the list. For everyday use the blade is perfectly-sized and the knife’s overall profile is easy to carry and very slender. Continuing their tradition of creating great everyday carry knives, the latest design has combined 3D milled handles and the open backspacer’s design which makes a modern knife. The 940-2 knife has a standard clip with the reversible clip position.
- Access lock is quite easy to operate
- Features a gorgeous design
- Great warranty as well as customer service
- Very light and super compact
- G10 is a bit slippery
- Screws might stick out internally
6. Benchmade 580 Barrage 一 Best for versatility
Benchmade has managed to create a reputable name in the industry thanks to the quality of products that they produce. The Benchmade 580 is no exception and continues their exemplary range of quality everyday-carry knives. This model is somehow similar to the 960 Model. However, this is a much smaller and more compact alternative. Despite having a small size, it doesn’t skimp on ergonomics, functionality, durability or performance. The blade is a beauty whether opened or folded to full length.
- Features the Tanto-style blades for better slicing and cutting action
- Made by a renowned brand
- Adjustable clip adds convenience and safety
- Solid and sturdy build
- The reinforced handle might just be too heavy for some
7. ESEE ESLSP-BRK Laser Strike Knife 一 Best For Serious Survivalists
The ESEE Laser Knife is a great display of top-quality craftsmanship. The knife has the ability is to be truly useful in most critical situations. Whereas most knives are dull, its manufacturer ensured that this model exceeds expectations at an affordable price. The knife is made from durable carbon steel and it features a black coating. There’s also a comfortable and sturdy handle at your disposal.
- Sharp carbon sleet
- There are flint and tinder included
- Easy to maintain
- Sheath included
- The blade might rust easily
8. Gerber Bear Grylls Pro Knife 一 Best for Wilderness Situations
A survival knife should be easy to use and durable at the same time. It ought to have a very sharp blade that stays open in the locked position which makes this one of the best pocket knives. The knife has quality stainless steel, visible tang construction, an easy-to-use Carbide sharpener, stronger survival whistle, and a black/orange color scheme. The new color is attractive and also makes the knife easily seen on the ground.
- It’s very durable
- The blade is sharp
- Has a complete tang construction
- This is a very tough knife for handling hard work
- Quite Difficult to hold
9. Gerber LMF II Knife 一 Best For Multi-Purpose Use
When you’re on your adventures and you need a multi-purpose tool for your hiking needs and camping, a quality survival knife is what you should get. The Gerber LMF is a good-looking knife that can as well be a shining armor on your trail. Gerber LMF 2 knife has been specially designed by an ex-military man. The knife has been field-tested by real troops meaning it can take z beating and meet your survival needs. The knife is made rugged enough so as to meet all your needs for a knife.
- Offers a strap cutter and a safety trap
- Has a relatively wide blade
- You can attach this knife to the belt
- It has leg strap for a smooth carry
- Quite difficult to sharpen
10. KA1214-BRK Fighting Knife 一 Best For Marine Life
If you need the same features as the ones that Marines require in tactical knives, then your search stops here. The 11.88-inch KA1214-BRK knife is your perfect choice. The stainless steel blade along with a full tang structure creates an ergonomic and almost indestructible knife. Its blade has the razor-sharp partially serrated cutting edge. The blade will guarantee instant death when applied to any wild animal. In addition, the clip point blade features have the non-reflective black finish to reduce friction drag and scratch while still protecting it from rust also.
- Highest quality blade
- It has excellent grip
- This is a non-reflective stealthy model
- Easy to carry and also open
- Might be somehow heavy for some users